3D Innovation has two types of FFF 3D Printers in our product portfolio. Both printers are from 3DGence. The printers use FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)technology and 3DGence slicer software. 3DGence ONE printer has a PUSH patented quick release system for the hotend nozzle. The 3D Printers works with most filaments available on the market like PLA, ABS, Nylon etc. 3DGence printers has a heated ceramic table which is automatic calibrated in several points on the entire surface. This will compensate for surface irregularities which will increase the quality of the printout during the 3D Printing.
NEW!: 3DGence DOUBLE 3D Printer
We are proud to present the new 3DGence DOUBLE printer. The 3D printer can print with 2 materials at the same time. The accuracy of the 3D print has been further optimized. The printer will definitely be in the top compared to other comparable 3D printers. The printer will be on the market on February 22, 2018.
Major features are:
- Strong and accurate 3D Print thanks to a robust construction
- Auto calibration without the need for user assistance.
- Additional safety precautions in the electronics.
- Durable ceramic construction plate.
- Reliable 3D Prints
NEW!: 3DGence INDUSTRY F340 printing temperature up to 500 °C:
INDUSTRY F340 is a new 3DGence product. Heated chamber and HT module allow users to print with production grade materials like PEEK. Interchangeable modules provide the solution for clients that do not know yet which materials will prove useful for them.
PEEK 3D Print:
Major features are:
- More reliable printing and more materials available thanks to direct drive extruder system
- Interchangeable module that allow user to choose the module he need
- High temperature module capabale of printing PEEK and other materials up to 500°C
- Build area 26520 cm3
- Strong and accurate prints due to heated build chamber
- Full control over material status. Heated material chamber and weight control system takes care of everything
- Maintenance free work. Auto calibration system adjust everything without user help
- Durable ceramic heatbed
- Dedicated electronics with several safety precautions
- Automatic material loader. One click load filament
- Odour free and safe operations because of air filtration system
- End of filament sensor. The printer will automatically pause the print when filament will end
- 3DGence Slicer with predefined material profiles
Module PRO: Temp. range 150 °C- 265 °C. 2 Extruders. Print materials ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET, Nylon
Module HT: Temp. range 265 °C- 340 °C. 2 Extruders. Print materials PC, PC-ABS, PC-ESD
Module HT max: Temp. range 340 °C- 500°C. 2 Extruders. Print materials PEEK
3D Printed examples in PEEK on the New INDUSTRY F340 3D Printer
3DGence ONE: A powerful 3D Printing platform:
3DGence ONE Main Features:
• PUSH – patented quick hotend exchange system
• Automatic heatbed calibration
• Autocompensation during the printouts
• Heated ceramic table
• Large heatbed: 235x255x195 mm
• Ultrasolid, patented construction
• Works with most filaments available on the market
• Heated ceramic table Ceramic table allows for easy separation of the print from the table.
• Open material base
3DGence ONE printer allows its user to print different materials like PLA, ABS, FiberFlex etc.
PUSH – patented quick hotend exchange system
The solution enables to replace hotend in just a few seconds, without use of tools. Furthermore it allows to customize the printer to the current needs
Automatic heatbed calibration
The only printer with fully automatic heatbed calibration, thanks to the special sensors. The device scans the heatbed and stores the map of points, so the device detects any possible surface irregularities. This solution provides a significant increase of quality. Eliminates the problem with adhesion between printouts and the surface
Please contact us for financial opportunities and specifications.
3D Printed Examples on the 3DGence ONE 3D Printer
3DGence INDUSTRY F340:
Fully-featured, flexible and simple to operate professional three-dimensional printer. Designed and built for those who value reliable prototyping in wide range of thermoplastics
3DGence INDUSTRY F340 Main Features:
• Revolver hotend change system
• NFC Reader
• Smart Material Manger
• Material Flow Control
• Material Temperature Control
• 5.5″ touch screen
• Certified Material Base
• Automatic Heatbed Calibration
Unique revolver hotend change system
Revolver hotend change system provides precision, reliability and decreased print time. Modular design allows the user to quickly change the entire mechanism.
Intelligent smart material manager
Optimal printing conditions thanks to intelligent environment control system.
Material feed control
Extruder mounted encoder system precisely monitors material feed during the printing process. If user-defined threshold is exceeded, the printer will automatically stop the process while informing about the fault.
Material weight measurement
Control system monitoring available material on both loaded spools. Before the printing proces starts, the system compares available material quantity with the requirements of the model. In case of material insufficiency, the operator is automatically informed.
NFC technology automatically detects used certificated material and applies optimal working conditions for any given certified material.
Heated filament chamber
Controlled humidity for loaded materials – regardless of the printers operational status.
Dedicated certified material base
Dedicated material base ensures perfect print quality and functionality of printed prototypes. 3DGence, due to continuous development in the field of 3d-printing supplies, constantly expands its material base, offering high-end, professional filaments.
Automatic heatbed calibration
The only printer with fully automatic heatbed calibration, thanks to the special sensor scans the heatbed and stores the map points. Thanks to that the device detects any possible surface irregularities. This provides a significant increase of quality and fewer problems with adhesion to the printing surface.
Dedicated electronics 3DGence Titanium
The ability to adjust the electrical power supplied to the engine depending on its speed. 3DGence Titanium has 2 levels of thermal protection of the hotend and 3 levels of thermal protection of the heatbed. Electronics additionally equipped with circuit and overload protection.
Please contact us for specifications and financial opportunities.
3D Printed Examples on the INDUSTRY F340